Visit our sister company, I.T. Supply Solutions, to learn more on ITAD
IT Asset Disposition
I.T. Supply Solutions is a certified ITAD services provider, their preference is for reuse whenever possible. When assets truly reach end-of-life, they follow meticulously detailed and proven data destruction and e-waste disposition processes that meet the highest environmental standards.
Assessing What You Have
ITAD means the experts at I.T. Supply Solutions examine your used computer equipment as a whole collection. You might think this just involves company desktops and laptops. However, they go through any and all electronic parts associated with your computer system. You might have more outdated equipment on hand than you realize. Consider monitors, cables, servers, mobile devices, keyboards, mice, printers, scanners, cameras, and any other peripherals.
Valuing Your Collection
After their team sees what you have on hand, they assess the value of your computer equipment. They might find there is remarketable value for your machines. Computer remarketing means we can sell the items, at wholesale, to a company or organization that could use refurbished or renewed computers. If They determine your items are truly at the end of their usable lives, we recycle them.
Maintaining Your Privacy I.T. Supply Solutions uses software based solutions to electronically eradicate any data on all data bearing devices. If data cannot be destroyed via a software solution then the drive is removed and physically shredded in-house, or the device is otherwise made inoperable and data unrecoverable.
Prohibited Items for ITAD
- Free-Flowing Liquids
- Free-flowing liquids associated with scrap (gasoline, oil, paint, antifreeze, lubricants, water, etc).
- (Televisions, DVD players, gaming systems, microwave ovens, ovens, ranges, washers, dryers, dishwashers, etc).
- Radioactive Materials
- Radioactive materials of any type (military, medical, other radioactive sources).
- Hazardous Residue
- Scrap containing residue from hazardous materials/wastes such as PCBs, asbestos, and cadmium. Some examples of these materials include: Automobile air bags, asbestos-containing debris, fluorescent light fixtures, and PCB-containing ballasts.
- Explosives and Ammunition
- Explosives and ammunition of any type is prohibited.
- Corrosive Materials
- Corrosive materials of any type – other than batteries.
- Biological Hazards
- Biological agents, biohazards, poisonous/infectious materials, or raw/spent chemicals.
- Pressurized Containers
- Pressurized or closed containers, including propane tanks, compressed gas tanks/cylinders, aerosol cans, intact/uncut bulk storage tanks, fire extinguishers, etc.
- Flammable Materials
- Flammable materials (gasoline, kerosene, etc).
- Tires are strictly prohibited.
- Storage container type drums.