My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Tripp Lite Protect It! 6-Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip
6 ft. Cord
Safeguard your computer, printer, scanner, router, modem and other small home electronics against dangerous surges, spikes and line noise. Recommended for any desktop, network or home application requiring AC line protection.
* 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets—one designed for a bulky transformer
* 360-joule surge protection rating
* Filters out threatening EMI/RFI line noise
* 15A resettable circuit breaker prevents dangerous overloads
* 6 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
* This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
* $10,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Perfect for your home or office workstation, the TLP6B Protect It!® 6-Outlet Surge Protector features a surge protection rating of 360 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against surges and spikes. In fact, Tripp Lite will repair or replace any connected equipment damaged by surges, including direct lightning strikes, up to $10,000 for life (valid in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only).
Because residential power outlets have three wires—hot line (H), neutral (N) and ground (G)—the TLP6B protects all three, covering the two protection modes: full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G). It also filters out electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) that can disrupt your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss.
Your devices plug into six NEMA 5-15R outlets, one of which is placed at the end to accept a bulky transformer without blocking adjacent outlets. An integrated 15A circuit breaker protects all outlets and shuts down connected equipment in case of overload. The lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment. A diagnostic LED confirms your connected equipment is protected.
The six-foot AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug reaches nearby outlets to fit easily into your workstation or home theater setup. Keyhole slots incorporated into the bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options for the black plastic housing.
360-Joule Surge Protection for Home or Office Electronics
* Protects your computer, printer, scanner, router, modem and other small home electronics against surges and spikes
* Recommended for any desktop, network or home electronics application requiring AC line protection
* Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression Filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise that can cause equipment damage or data loss
* Exceeds IEEE 587 Category A and B surge suppression specifications
6 Outlets Accept Wide Range of Electronic Devices
* 6 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets accept most computers and peripherals
* Special end outlet designed for bulky transformers without blocking other outlets
Premium Safety Features
* Lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment
* Integrated 15A circuit breaker shuts down outlets in case of power overload
* Diagnostic LED confirms protection status at a glance
* Conforms to current UL 1449 3rd Edition safety standards
Fits Effortlessly Into Your Workstation
* 6 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug reaches nearby outlets
* Keyhole slots on bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options
* Black plastic housing designed for long life
Backed by Tripp Lite’s Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
* $10,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance covers any connected components damaged by power surge (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only)
* TLP6B Protect It! 6-Outlet Surge Protector, Black Housing
* Owner’s manual
Unit is in brand new condition and original box.